2020-Spring Leadership Foundations Program*
A Leadership Skills Building Initiative Begins March 11th & 12th, 2020
Time & Location
Spring Leadership Foundations Program--Registration is Limited
- Recognize, appreciate, and leverage their strengths to lead themselves.
- Perform as a more effective team member and leader.
- Influence and lead without formal authority.
- Use emotional intelligence to strengthen interpersonal relations.
- Address, resolve, and manage conflict.
- Communicate effectively with others for higher performance.
- Embrace, manage and lead organizational change.
- Demonstrate resilience in meeting daily challenges.
- Enhance their physical well-being for greater vitality.
- Define their personal leadership and professional career goals
· March 11th & 12th
· April 15th
· May 13th
· June 17th
· July 8th
· August 12th -Graduation
*Dates may be subject to change due to registration volume.